Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 27

Thanksgiving was not Thanksgiving. But one of the senior couples made homemade cranberry sauce, and gave some to me :)
The mission has been really good for my crushed ice problem, but recently I discovered a way to make it :) I put a water bottle in the freezer during our study time in the morning, and 2 hours later as we are leaving I take it out, squeeze it, and it makes all this wonderful crushed ice! But I don't chew it, it's just nice to have something cold haha.
This week we went on mini trade offs and someone made me chop suey! Something I really loved that the Polynesians made in Mildura, and taro, it was so yum :)
Have you heard the song called Gethsemane? The primary kids had their presentation and sang that song, and I was wondering if you had heard it. It's amazing

Love you heaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment