Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"Here's our card...No, I'm a Communist"

Dec. 21

Every night we do compliments with our companionship, it ends the day on a good note :) this week I was complimented on being organized, and my first thought was, "I'M GOLD!" Something I never thought would happen, that's always been my last color. But good to know that Heavenly Father blesses us with traits we need to help further His work.

Even at this wonderful Christmas time, we still meet people who don't want to talk to us. At least one person had the excuse they were a Communist!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!! I wish I could share how much I love Christmas time and the Spirit it brings. There is just so much light and happiness, hopefully you can feel it :) this is my favorite time, and we get to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and we celebrate His birth because of the wonderful things He did for us while He was alive.

I know that He loves us so much. And I love you!!

John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment