Friday, May 13, 2016

April 25 Gift of Faith

Hello dear family!
I've been thinking a lot this week about the example Christ set for us while He was on the earth. He did so much for us, we could study it for years and still wouldn't know everything, but we do the best we can, yeah? One of my favorite scriptures has been from 1 Colossians 3:17 "and whatsoever thing ye do in word and deed, do all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." This without a doubt is something that strengthens our faith. And I know that Heavenly Father WANTS to help us strengthen our faith, that is why it is a gift from him. We can all do things to develop our faith, and that is when Heavenly Father rewards us with even more blessings :) 
For a funny story this week.. Last night I was sitting in the room minding my own business, and suddenly sister Rougeau screams and says there's a mouse! I, of course, didn't believe her. Why and how would there be a mouse in our flat? So I went up to the pantry where she said it was, covered the entrance just in case, opened the door, and then screamed there's a mouse! How crazy is that? There actually was a little mouse in our pantry, no idea how it got there, and it's actually still there... We haven't opened it since. Eventually we will, but were just not really sure what to do with it. And so we wait :)
Well I hope you all have a fabulous week, and keep strengthening your faith in Christ! :) Phillipians 4:13


Yes the weather is getting colder bit by bit, This week has been pretty warm though! We had a good week, sorry I forgot to tell you that yesterday was ANZAC Day, which is like Veteran's Day here. So P-day is today, and it was cool we got to talk to a couple veterans yesterday. What I've loved the most about being a missionary is learning so much about other people's lives, and from their experiences. It's my favorite thing, meeting these amazing people. One of my absolute favorites is this family, the Naqutos. That's not all of them, but Sister Naquto is Amazing, and I love those kids so much, it helps take away from missing Bria James and Vivi too much.
Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment