Monday, February 27, 2017




Feb. 26
This week in Pictures!!
1) we did service for a sister who is moving, in our matching Australia Adelaide shirts
2) this morning at the temple :)

Today is the day that all of the missionaries going home this transfer (tomorrow) went to the temple. It's a tradition. Sister Mason and I were invited as part of the group, even though we still have 4 weeks, cause it's only done once a transfer. In the celestial room I felt similar to how I felt reading your experience. There is so much we have to be grateful for in the gospel, and these dear friends I have made here, who maybe I won't see til after we go on, I'm grateful the gospel has brought us together.

I cannot believe it's the 26th!! Think of what we were doing 18 months ago... wow.

Love you so much, I'm so glad James had a good experience receiving the priesthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment