Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sept 16/17 email responses back and forth


Sept 16 email responses, back and forth answers to questions…
Photo descriptions:
was so excited to find Townsend St, I parked the car, and we got out and walked so I could get a photo :) and we talked to people along the way, so it worked out well

In our car Will 

There was hail yesterday. We were inside having lunch with a less active, but we saw it when we went outside, and then we found some more at someone's house that night! What was really weird is that its only like 10 degrees Celsius, but it hadn't melted yet!

 Hopefully this lets you see a glimpse of what I've been up to, it's still hard to think that I'm in a different country. I love you!

Those bikes tho ;)
 
And that's my district at the temple this morning.

Vivi: No kangaroos yet! I get to drive a really nice car around, but it's on the wrong side of the road! Ask mom what that would look like, it's pretty fun.

James: I LOVE being on a mission. I get to go around and talk to people about Jesus. Even if they don't want to listen, I get to tell them how much our Heavenly Father loves them and wants them to be happy. Isn't that great? My roommate is awesome, she and I never run out of stuff to talk about. Good for you with your tithing! Blessings will definitely come because of that.

Bria: I am alive! It was pretty good the first few days, now I'm just a little cold but handling it well. I love the people here so much :)

 Thank you all for your prayers, and I love you all so much! God is blessing me so that I don't have to think about yall too much, because I am so focused on the work here and what I need to be doing. But I'm praying for you as well, share all the emails you get from me with each other! Sorry it's hard to keep track of everything

Turns out it was really good (that we didn't get to talk when she landed in New Zealand). I struggled enough as it was talking to you that night. The flight was super long, and I spent about 5 hours of it talking to this guy about church, religion, you name it. I'm thinking of just taking pictures of my journal entries and emailing it to y'all, once I can get around to getting it fixed, something's up with the lens. SO, right now any pictures I send will be from my companion's camera. Food is so expensive here! It hurts me to go shopping, I think I'll just live on the meals we get with members about 3 or 4 times a week :) I AM DRIVING!!!! This great car, 2014 Toyota corolla, I never want to leave this area. It's wonderful, and we named him Will :D My area includes the temple and the mission office. It's in Firle, if you want to look it up on a map. We rode our bikes a couple of times, it's much easier to stop and talk to people that way. Sister Craig is from New Zealand, and she only has 3 transfers left!

No comments:

Post a Comment