Friday, August 21, 2015

The Final Countdown...5 Days Left!

Hey guys,

So this will probably be my one and only post that I actually put on here. Once I am in Australia, my sister Dani will be taking over posting my emails to this blog. But I did want to take this opportunity to say just how excited I am to be going on an 18 month mission to Adelaide, Australia! I have been looking forward to dedicating my time to my Heavenly Father in a way that won't really be possible at any other time in my life.

I'll do my best to take lots of pictures so I can show y'all some of what I will be seeing, as well as share experiences of what I'm doing in Australia :) I would love to hear from everyone, let me know what's going on here in America, stuff like that. You can email me anytime at abigail.townsend@myldsmail.net but I'll only be able to respond one day a week, and that time will be limited. You can, however, send me letters that I can respond to whenever.
That address will be:
Sister Abigail Rose Townsend
PO Box 97
Marden SA 5070 AUS

Adventure is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment